Adam Stoller, M.D.
Areas of Care:
- Pain Management
- Undergraduate – Dartmouth College, 1999
- Medical School – University of California, Davis, 2005
- Internship – Kaiser Foundation Hospital, 2006
- Residency, Anesthesia – Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/ Harvard Medical Center, 2009
- Fellowship, Interventional Pain Management – Longwood Pain Fellowship – Children's Hospital Boston/ Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/ Brigham and Women's Hospital/ Harvard Medical School, 2010
- California Society of Anesthesiologists 2012- Present
- American Society of Anesthesiologists 2007- Present
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians 2010-Present
- North American Neuromodulation Society 2010-Present
Honors and Awards
- Lombard Fellow: Competitively funded grant for HIV prevention work, San Francisco, CA, 2000
- Postdoctoral Fellow, UC Davis School of Medicine: Competitive Research grant for work in plastic surgery laboratory, Davis, CA, 2004
Dr. Stoller works with the Anesthesiology Medical Consultants Group as an Anesthesiologist and is a published author.